Healing for my Son Chris

Please respond to three other prayer requests before you post your own.

Moderators: No Coincidences, steffuller, mconc001

Healing for my Son Chris

Postby dmoolayil » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 am

My son, Christopher Roy was in a car accident on March 8, 2011. He broke his T3/T4 and busied his spinal cord. With this accident he became paralyzed from chest down. Since the accident Chris has gone through three (3) surgeries, two (2) major and one (1) minor. Recently we found out Chris has fluid buildup in his spinal cord column and needing another major surgery. The surgery is set for Thursday, August 30th at 8:00AM. With this surgery, we are hoping for a miraculous healing for Chris. We serve an amazing God who does miracles every day. Even though the Doctors have anything positive to say, we trust our Lord and Savior. Please pray for Chris while he is going through the surgery. Please pray for surgeons, nurses and anesthesiologist who will be taking care of him while he is in surgery. Please pray for a miraculous healing and complete recover for Chris.
Thank you and God bless you.
Chris’s Mom, Digit
dmoolayil
Newbie Alert

Re: Healing for my Son Chris

Postby kbehrent » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:10 pm

In the name of Jesus, I speak to any and all forms of trauma in the body of Chris and command them to leave the body of Chris, now. Thank you Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus, I speak a new spine into the body fo Chris, now. Thank you Jesus. In the name of Jesus, anything in the body of Chris which has been damaged or destroyed becaue of the car accident is now new, renewed, and whole. Thank you Jesus.
Jesus said My people could have what they say. Instead, they say what they have. Speak to the mountain/problem and it shall move. All things are possible to him who believes.
kbehrent
Puppy

Postby jeff » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 am

Joining my faith to yours! Lord, Jesus, MERCY!!! Son of David, have MERCY!!!
jeff
Not So Newbie

Postby mconc001 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 am

With you in prayer Digit,
Please let us know how Christopher does after the surgery.

Lord,
We thank You for watching over Christopher and his family over these difficult years.
Allow this family to continue to rest and find hope in You.
Help them carry on in Your strength.

Be with this young man as he undergoes surgery today.
Guide the hands of the surgeons and medical staff as they tend to Christopher.
Fill them with wisdom so they can give him the long term follow up care which will help Christopher best. Let his recovery time be minimal and allow him to heal well.
Ease any discomfort or worries Christopher may feel.

We claim strength , healing and health over Christopher.
Place Your loving arms around this family and
assure them that You will bring them through.
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7)
mconc001
Lion King

Postby onejohnfive » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 am

dmoolayil wrote:My son, Christopher Roy was in a car accident on March 8, 2011. He broke his T3/T4 and busied his spinal cord. With this accident he became paralyzed from chest down. Since the accident Chris has gone through three (3) surgeries, two (2) major and one (1) minor. Recently we found out Chris has fluid buildup in his spinal cord column and needing another major surgery. The surgery is set for Thursday, August 30th at 8:00AM. With this surgery, we are hoping for a miraculous healing for Chris. We serve an amazing God who does miracles every day. Even though the Doctors have anything positive to say, we trust our Lord and Savior. Please pray for Chris while he is going through the surgery. Please pray for surgeons, nurses and anesthesiologist who will be taking care of him while he is in surgery. Please pray for a miraculous healing and complete recover for Chris.
Thank you and God bless you.
Chris’s Mom, Digit

Lord Jesus, You Commanded Your Disciples To Heal The Sick And You Healed All Who Were Brought To You. We Bring Christopher Roy To You Now, Asking That You Heal His Body. We Ask That You Send Healing On The Wings Of Your Spirit, Lord, to Christopher Roy. Our Hope Is In You, Lord. We Will Ever Praise You and Thank You For Your Healing Of Christopher Roy's Body. Amen
onejohnfive
Goldfish

Return to Prayer Board