prayers for my best friend/family-health issues & traveling

Please respond to three other prayer requests before you post your own.

Moderators: No Coincidences, steffuller, mconc001

prayers for my best friend/family-health issues & traveling

Postby phoenixmagic » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 am

I'd like to please ask for prayers for my best friend Caitlin. She has an infection in her arm, which is healing. But I would also like to ask for prayers for her mom, who is having back problems and her dad who is recovering from surgery he had some time ago. Please also pray for travel mercies for Caitlin and her mom as they leave tomorrow (10/5) and come back the end of October. They are going to Uganda.
phoenixmagic
Tadpole

Re: prayers for my best friend/family-health issues & traveling

Postby annabellleigh » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Father, I pray for Caitlin and her family as they recover their health. Give them the encouragement they need, and may their bodies heal quickly! I pray for them as they possibly travel in the future, that their trip will be blessed and safe! Amen.
annabellleigh
Puppy

Postby Shalom » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Jehovah Raphae, Father God in Heaven, as I lift up Caitlin, her mom and dad to you, I pray for Your healing touch upon all three of them, to heal Caitlin of the infection in her arm, her mom of her back problems and her dad who is recovering from surgery. May all three of them experience speedy healing and good health from You. Protect them also before, during and after their journey to Uganda and send Your angels to go with them and take care of them throughout the trip. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
Shalom
Big Hamster

Postby jamesbradfordpate » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Amen to these prayers, in Jesus' name.
jamesbradfordpate
Labrador

Postby Rachetlm » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Heavenly Father, we praise and thank you for your everlasting goodness and love. We are so grateful that we can come to you knowing that you are listening with the heart of a Father who sees every care weighing us down. Indeed, you know what we need before we even open our mouths. Your loving kindness reaches out to us in our moment of need. Help us to walk with the assurance of your presence in our lives. Open our spiritual eyes to the truth that situations, which seem insurmountable, are not too difficult for you. Help us to remember that you will turn around for good what the enemy intends for evil, as we surrender to your glorious lordship in our lives. May the promise of your peace fill our hearts as we set our wills to fix our eyes on you and lay down at your feet every worry that would steal our joy. Thank you for your grace and strength to endure life’s challenges. Keep our hearts filled with a peace that passes all understanding, so that we are able to make decisions and choices that are pleasing to you in every way. May your will be done in our lives. We ask this in the gracious name of Jesus, your Son. Amen.
Rachetlm
Goldfish

Return to Prayer Board